Pages

Saturday 6 August 2011

Another day in the office

I'm a lucky girl really I get to play with all Moschino's collections which are know for their elegance and class as well as a quirky style and sense of humour. So I though I would share with you my favourite pieces.

This is tthe most amazing jacket in the main line AW 11/12 Navy with a velvet bow and gold beaded teddy bear neckline, so awesome, but its so heavy had a quick try on and well fashion hurts, but damn I looked cute.

Another amazing piece of the collection and strangely comfortable are the loafer style cheap and chic heals that come is a range of breath taking colours, red, tan, oh yeh metallic lime grean and metallic sky blue!

Moschino clothing isn't simple about the crazy werid and unsual items. The mainline collection pratically screams sophistacation...well that is if sophistacation ever screams prephaps oozes is a better word. My favourite dress does seemed to be everybodies favourite, and I was so proud to see that when I sent it out for a photo shoot at Vogue who ended up wearing...only Kate Moss. The August issue really does have her looking amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment